- Approval of a Resolution recognizing Drinking Water & Wastewater Professionals Day
- Approval of Amended and Restated Service Agreement with the City of Alexandria
- Presentation of FY19 Budget
- Approval of a Resolution Recognizing Chesapeake Bay Awareness Week
- Board of Directors approved an Agreement with the City of Alexandria to transfer four CSO Outfalls to Alexandria Renew.
Here are the Board Approved Minutes from the meeting on March 28, 2018.
- Amendment to AlexRenew Articles of Incorporation to include combined sewers and reclaimed water
Here are the Board Approved Minutes from the meeting on February 20, 2018.
- Approval of changes to Board Bylaws to allow for electronic meetings and eliminate the regular meeting for August.
- The Board approved AlexRenew's 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
Attached are the minutes from the December 19th, 2017 meeting.
- A presentation on wet weather program delivery options from Justin Carl, Project Manager, Brown & Caldwell.
Attached are the Board approved minutes from the November 21st, 2017 meeting.
Mr. Rich Batiuk, Assoc. Director for Science Analysis and Implementation, Chesapeake Bay Program Office, U.S. EPA provided an update on EPA's Chesapeake Bay program.
Attached are the approved minutes from the October 2017 Board meeting.
- Board governance training
- Election of Officers
Attached are documents from the October 2017 Board of Directors meeting, including:
- The Board Meeting Agenda
- The AlexRenew Board Governance Training Presentation